Monday 28 July 2014

About Me

Hi I'm Elena. A 15 year old teenager from England. Since I spent all of my time online I decided to create a blog where I can share wonderful things with people on the internet. 
Rather than make a post about something random I decided my first post would be an about me post. 

Basics:

Name: Elena
Nicknames: Ele
Birthday 18th March
Star Sign: Pisces
Hair Colour: Brown/Blonde. I have these random blonde streaks in my hair where it has lightened in the sun and never turned back.
Eye Colour: Green 
Appearance: I have braces on the top and the bottom which I'm getting removed in October. Yay! I also wear glasses which are blue and have done since I was 8 years old. 

Favourites: 

Film: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
TV Show: Honestly don't really have one but if I had to pick it would be BBCs adaptation of Sherlock
Colour: Aqua
Song: At the moment it is Don't Stop (Acoustic) by 5 Seconds of Summer.
Restaurant: Any Italian place.
Store: Waterstones
Book: Don't have one, love reading books in general so cannot pick between all the ones I've read. 
Magazine: Don't have one 
Shoes: My red Lee Coopers which I always wear whenever I go out. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a good day.

Elena :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment